• Air conditioning standard on Essential versions and above
• Multimedia satellite-navigation and rear parking sensors now standard on Comfort version
• DAB radio as standard on all versions from Essential
• New lighting signature introduces LED daytime running lights to the Dacia range for the first time
• New SCe 75 1.0-litre engine introduced, offering efficiency gains of up to 10 per cent
• Average Residual Values increase by up to nearly six per cent due to revised specification and styling
• Interior revisions include new upholstery materials, new four-spoke steering wheel and satin-effect chrome detailing
• Styling remodelled for a more contemporary look with new bumpers and honeycombe grille
• Remains the UK’s most affordable car at only £6,995
• New Sandero is now also the UK’s most affordable car with air conditioning at £7,795
• Available in three trim levels –
• Access, Essential, and Comfort
• Winner of Best Small Car under £12,000’ at the What Car? Awards for six consecutive years, taking the top spot in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018
• Sandero has a four-star Euro NCAP rating
• Sandero joined the Duster compact SUV to relaunch the ‘shockingly affordable’ Dacia brand in the UK, this time under Groupe Renault ownership, in January 2013
• Spacious five-door supermini is manufactured in the new Alliance factory in Tangier, Morocco, using the Renault Production Way
• Sandero range benefits from some of the best engines and technology that Groupe Renault has to offer
• Original Sandero launched in 2008 with the second-generation, neater-styled model debuting at the Paris Motor Show in 2012
• Three-year/60,000 miles warranty, plus a two-year paintwork warranty and six years’ anti-corrosion cover, as standard
• More than 120,000 Dacias sold in the UK since launching in 2013
• Dacia is Romania’s national vehicle manufacturer, starting out in 1966 and originally producing older Renaults under licence
• Dacia was brought by Renault in 1999 and the brand is currently marketed in 38 countries
• In ancient Romanian, “Dacia” meant “home”
Dacia rated number one for value by UK car buyers
Dacia is rated best value car brand as part of Auto Trader’s New Car Awards 2017 10,000 car owners were surveyed by Auto Trader to identify the best new cars on the market 30 manufacturers were rated in the value category Dacia has been rated the number one car brand for value by 10,000 car owners surveyed by Auto Trader as part of...
New Sandero and New Logan MCV updates
SCe 75 engine becomes available for New Sandero and New Logan MCV Lauréate Height Adjustment Pack becomes standard on Ambiance trim New Sandero Lauréate SCe 75 priced at £8,595 New Logan MCV Lauréate SCe 75 priced at £9,895 The new engine and trim combination for both models is available to order...
Dacia Returns to Goodwood Festival of Speed 2017
Dacia is back at this year’s Goodwood Festival of Speed taking part in the Moving Motor Show on Thursday 29th June Award-winning range of recently updated Dacia models will be on display for festival visitors at the Static Motor Show Friday 30th June- Sunday 2nd July Dacia will also be running test drives of new Dacia models on the...
New Dacia Sandero tops cap hpi's lowest cost of ownership list
New Dacia Sandero and Duster feature in cap hpi’s list of cars with the lowest total motoring costs in the UK The New Dacia Sandero 1.0 SCe Access tops the list with the lowest total ownership cost of any new car in the UK, at £7,419.64 for the first three years, or £206.10 per month The New Dacia Duster 1.6 SCe 115 Access...
DACIA SANDERO RETAINS CROWN AT WHAT CAR? AWARDS FOR FIFTH CONSECUTIVE YEAR
New Dacia Sandero wins ‘Best Small Car under £12,000’ Fifth consecutive win for Dacia supermini at What Car? Awards New Sandero now on sale with specification and design upgrades and a new SCe 75 1.0-litre engine New Sandero available from £5,995 on-the-road More than 90,000 Dacias sold in the UK...
Dacia announces UK pricing & specification for its revised model range
Dacia announces UK pricing and specification for New Sandero, Sandero Stepway and Logan MCV New models feature upgrades to interior, exterior and equipment Air conditioning now standard on Ambiance versions and above Multimedia satellite-navigation & rear parking sensors now standard on Lauréate versions New Sandero and New...
Media Usage Terms
I agree that all creative assets including but not limited to photos, logos, sketches, images and artwork are for I agree to these terms and conditions
editorial use only. All commercial use of these creative assets, including but not limited to advertising,
marketing and merchandising, is strictly prohibited.