• Air conditioning and DAB radio standard on all versions
• LED lighting signature is a first for a Dacia in the UK
• Interior revisions include satin-effect chrome trim detailing, new steering wheel design, new upholstery and additional storage space
• Height adjustment added to driver’s seat, steering wheel and front seatbelts on all trim levels
• Styling changes include a new wheel design and a new choice of colours
• Available in three trim levels – Essential,Comfort and Techroad, with prices starting at £9,195
• Average Residual Values increase by up to 4.6 per cent due to revised specification and styling
• Sandero Stepway arrived in the UK in May 2013 – the same year the Dacia brand launched in the UK under Groupe Renault ownership
• Spacious five-door crossover is manufactured for the UK in the new Renault-Nissan Alliance factory in Tangier, Morocco, using the Renault Production Way manufacturing methods
• Sandero Stepway range benefits from some of the best engines and technology Groupe Renault has to offer
• Three-year/60,000 miles warranty, plus a two-year paintwork warranty and six years’ anti-corrosion cover, as standard
• More than 120,000 Dacias sold in the UK since 2013
• More than 5 million Dacias have been sold in Europe since Groupe Renault reintroduced the brand in 2004
• In ancient Romanian, “Dacia” meant “home”
• Dacia is pronounced ‘dat-cha’
Dacia rated number one for value by UK car buyers
Dacia is rated best value car brand as part of Auto Trader’s New Car Awards 2017 10,000 car owners were surveyed by Auto Trader to identify the best new cars on the market 30 manufacturers were rated in the value category Dacia has been rated the number one car brand for value by 10,000 car owners surveyed by Auto Trader as part of...
Dacia Returns to Goodwood Festival of Speed 2017
Dacia is back at this year’s Goodwood Festival of Speed taking part in the Moving Motor Show on Thursday 29th June Award-winning range of recently updated Dacia models will be on display for festival visitors at the Static Motor Show Friday 30th June- Sunday 2nd July Dacia will also be running test drives of new Dacia models on the...
DACIA SE SUMMIT RANGE ARRIVES IN THE UK
More equipment and distinctive looks for Duster, New Sandero Stepway and New Logan MCV Stepway special edition models Extra equipment added to top-of-the-range models Exclusive metallic colours and upholstery On sale now priced from £10,995 First customer deliveries from June Dacia has launched a new special edition range –...
Dacia announces UK pricing & specification for its revised model range
Dacia announces UK pricing and specification for New Sandero, Sandero Stepway and Logan MCV New models feature upgrades to interior, exterior and equipment Air conditioning now standard on Ambiance versions and above Multimedia satellite-navigation & rear parking sensors now standard on Lauréate versions New Sandero and New...
DACIA: INTRODUCING THE NEW SANDERO, SANDERO STEPWAY AND LOGAN MCV
Refreshed styling for Dacia’s core models – the Sandero, Sandero Stepway, Logan MCV and, in certain European markets, Logan. These models are now more modern and more attractive than ever The new entry-level three-cylinder petrol engine – the 1.0-litre SCe 75 – is modern, more economical and Euro6 compliant Dacia...
DACIA IS UNVEILING THE NEW SANDERO, SANDERO STEPWAY AND LOGAN MCV
Models have been redesigned to meet Dacia customers’ expectations Distinctive new front end and lighting signature shown for the first time The new models will be revealed in full at the Paris Motor Show Dacia press conference on Thursday, 29 September at 10:45 CET The Paris Motor Show provides an opportunity for Dacia to celebrate...
Dacia serves up some great offers on a 66-plate
Enhanced offers across Dacia’s multiple award-winning line-up Free upgrade to five-year/60,000 mile warranty with all offers Deposit contributions increased to £750 on Sandero Stepway and £650 on Sandero £750 deposit contribution on Duster and £500 deposit contribution on Logan MCV Seven-year/100,000 mile...
DACIA VOTED FOURTH BEST MANUFACTURER IN AUTO EXPRESS DRIVER POWER 2016 AWARDS
Dacia voted fourth out of 32 brands in Auto Express Driver Power 2016 Awards Improves on fifth place in last year’s leading ownership survey Dacia in the top five manufacturers for the third consecutive year Dacia Logan MCV voted Best Family Car by Driver Power judges Dacia has been voted the fourth best brand in the Auto Express...
Media Usage Terms
I agree that all creative assets including but not limited to photos, logos, sketches, images and artwork are for I agree to these terms and conditions
editorial use only. All commercial use of these creative assets, including but not limited to advertising,
marketing and merchandising, is strictly prohibited.